How To Save Anything as PDF In Chrome – Guide
Many times, while surfing the web, we need to save the web page for future reference.We also need to save the web page so that we can access it while we are offline or we may want to save that page in order to print it later.
In this tutorial I am going to share with you a very simple method to save the whole web page as pdf in Google Chrome.For this you do not need to install any third party software or google chrome extension.This is very simple but effective way of saving web pages as pdf. Here are the steps:
- Open the webpage you want to save and let it open completely.
- After the web page is opened ,press ‘ctrl+p‘ from your keyboard.
- The print pop up window will open .
- Now click on change button.
- Now you need to change the Destination and select save as pdf.
- After this, click on Save and whole of the webpage will be saved as pdf.Now You can read it or print it offline.