Know About UP BTC 2015 – 2016
Good News for UP BTC Candidates, Uttar Pradesh Board of Education will released an admission notification 2016 for the basic training Certificates (BTC) 2016. Those candidates who are eager to take admission in UP BTC, Seize this excellent opportunity and make their career to get the job with this organization.
Training Certificate have great chance to the candidates. Desire and Interested candidates who meets the eligibility criteria may apply through online mode on or before the last date of application submission.
Teachers play a very important role in student’s life. After parents, it is only the teacher who guides students. It is not an easy task to be a teacher. They face many challenges in their lives. First we must receive years of training and experience to become a teacher.
There are several tests for teachers offered by institutions such as the Basic Training Certificate (BTC) junior basic training (JBT), Bachelor of Education (B. Ed) and many other masters training. BTC is the basic training certificate training for 2 years. It is a certificate required for the appointment of primary teachers in public primary school. Candidates are graduates / emerging Uttar Pradesh BTC may request application form by visiting the official site
Other Details related to UP BTC 2015 – 2016 like vacancy details, age limit, educational qualification, salary offered, selection procedure, application fee, important dates, how to apply etc that are listed below on the section of this page. So, advice to all candidates who are going to participate in this exam keep in touch with us for the further details. We will regularly update this page.
SCERT stands for State Council of Education Research and Training is the education board of Uttar Pradesh which is responsible for conducting entrance examinations for admissions and recruitment test for government jobs in UP. Uttar Pradesh board primary basic education and upper primary in the state holding the UP BTS examination each year.
|It is a two-year course offered by the BTC DIET and private schools. BTC means basic education certificate; this course is for graduates in teaching positions. UP government had already published online form 2015-16 UP BTC notifications with the latest date of 21 December 2015. Currently, he released 2,016 BTC Uttar Pradesh notification to eligible candidates. This review will be in the language, general grammar, understanding, teaching methodology and pedagogy.|
- Organization Name: State Council of Education Research and Training
- Name of Course: Basic Training Certificates
- Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
- Official Website: http://upbasiceduparishad.gov.in/
- Category: Government Job
Eligibility Conditions of UP BTC 2015 – 2016:
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be in between 21 years to 31 years. Upper age relaxation will be applicable as per rule of Government for the reserved category candidates.
- For Primary teachers: Graduation with Two year Diploma in Education/ BTC Training for UP State/ Four Year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- For Upper primary Teachers: Graduation with one year Degree in Elementary Educations/ Two year Basic Training Certification/ NTT
Selection Process: On the basis of written test or interview
Application Fee: Candidates will also need to pay Rs. 500/- (General Category), Rs. 200/- for all Reserved Category.
Exam Pattern: There will be all Multiple Choice Questions in UP BTC Exam. BTC Paper will be conducted of two papers such as Paper I and Paper II.
Paper I will be for Primary level which contains:
- There will be Total of 150 Questions asked in the examination.
- 60 Questions on Language
- 30 Questions on English Grammar, Comprehension and teaching Methodology and Pedagogy each.
Paper II will be for Upper primary Level which contains same questions as Paper I.
How to Apply:
- Go to the official website first which is “http://upbasiceduparishad.gov.in/”.
- On the home page hit the link “opportunities”
- Select proper advertisement for your post.
- Choose appropriate post for which you want to apply
- Read all instruction
- Fill application form with required details
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Upload all needed document and certificates.
- After successful submission of the online application a unique Registration number will be generated.
- Candidates must write down this number for future use.
- Start Date for Online Registration: 23/06/2016
- Last Date for Online Registration: 11/07/2016
Note: For more information candidates may go through the official website.